Even this year, I feel that my advice from 2014 and 2015 still holds true.
So take these resolutions for what they're worth to you.
Aspiring Male Stripper Resolutions
- I will train to build a better body.
- I will eat a healthy diet to attain an ideal physique.
- I will improve my dancing abilities, even if I think I know how to dance.
- I will groom myself and maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
- I will start a portfolio of professional pictures of myself, so I have something to send to employers.
- I will have my own cell phone and GPS.
- I will have my own music player accompanied by a set list of good dance songs.
- I will put together at least two different costumes.
- I will buy some sexy underwear for stripping.
- I will contact at least three different employers for work.
- I will listen to criticism.
Professional Male Stripper Resolutions
- I will maintain or improve my work-out routine, diet, and physique.
- I will practice my dance routine and look for ways to improve it.
- I will continue to look my best, never slacking because I have achieved success.
- I will learn to perform and speak in public, even if I think I already know how.
- I will check out different employers to learn about other opportunities out there.
- I will treat my current employer(s) with respect because they provide me with work.
- I will give my customers the best service that I can.
- I will put together another costume and/or improve the ones I already have.
- I will create business cards and network with local limo services, party buses, event organizers, or any other possible venues that may require a male stripper.
- I will update my portfolio if necessary.
- I will abstain from activities and substances that are detrimental to my health and physique.
- I will not be envious of others, nor compare myself to my peers.
- I will be amiable, enthusiastic, and professional.
- I will not boast, brag, or gloat about my profession.
- I will always remember where I came from.
- I will strive to learn other skills and knowledge in life, because I know that I cannot strip forever.
- I will avoid poisonous people who insult me, smile upon my misfortunes, and discourage me from bettering myself.
- I will avoid being such a poisonous person to my peers, because such a personality will show in my work.
- I will cultivate and/or maintain profound friendships with positive people, because these are the relationships that count once the parties are over.
- I will evaluate my bad parties and discover new ways to satisfy customers, even if they are difficult.
- I will count and record my earnings, even the tips down to the last dollar. I will use this information to track my personal budget, note the customer flow each month and season, and to note which parties netted the most tips so I can make the necessary adjustments for improvements.
- I will invest my excess tip money wisely towards my future, instead of splurging on unnecessary things that will not benefit me in the long run.
- I will abstain from harmful drugs because they are detrimental to maintaining the ideal physique.
- Keep my eyes and ears open for new opportunities and careers.
- I will train with high intensity, but know my limits to avoid injury.